Thursday 20 June 2013

Project doesn't make me happy but memories do!

Okay so we finally got the neccessary details that were required to accomplish the project. But apart from the excel spreadsheets and details presentation there's only one thing that made a huge impact on me, MEMORIES. I am truly enjoying my internship days at IIC. Moreover it is not really an internship, it's more like a  class or should I replace it as 24 hours class. We eat here, sleep here and study here! A home away from home.
    Today as we chalked out our final plan regarding what approach we are going to follow to complete this project there was only one thing coming to my mind.

"PROJECT DEADLINES DOESN'T MAKE ONE HAPPY

BUT THE AMOUNT OF INTERACTION AND MEMORIES

YOU SHARE WITH THESE NEW GUYS IS IRREPLACABLE"


That's it for now, I'll update my blog regarding what I am doing and my project documentation. Just saving another draft of my experience for today, will publish that when my internship will get over. Till the next time adios. 

No comments:

Post a Comment