Friday 21 June 2013

Things that you learn and IMPLEMENT

Being a computer undergrad, I was always very confused about the syllabus we go through in our course. I mean some of the subjects that are taught to us in college are brutally raped! to say the least. Last night I had to submit an SRS to my mentor, I know the slight indepth of SRS but I was not sure about it's practical feasibility. I mean Software Requirement Specification and for what?? but then I explore wikis related to SRS and found out that it is the integral part of software development. So being a LaTeX enthusiast I decided to type the whole document in LaTeX only. Though it gave me few hiccups in implementing the whole LaTeX thing, but actually it was fun other wise my #noobie knowledge of LaTeX was limited to making my english presentation and report.

    I just hope we'll go now with full throttle ON,  in this project and hope to make the best web application upto our standards!




       "TALK IS CHEAP, SHOW ME THE CODE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment