Saturday 10 November 2012

First Thought

It's five in the morning, and I am "FULLY AWAKE" and sound. Though I haven't spoken a single word from my mouth, yet multiple thoughts are ranging across my mind. It's like I am living with myself, and it's all about me right now. So the point is what is the first thought of the day. I personally believe that your first thought of the day, holds importance as it decides or it lay down the foundation how your day is going to be. I am not being "PHILOSOPHICAL" but the point is first thought means you are INTO IT, COMPLETELY.
   Most of you might say, "I DON'T WANNA GO TO WORK/SCHOOL/COLLEGE" is my first thought of the day, but come on guys I know that so obvious after all we all need that MOVIE TYPE VACATIONS. But on a  serious note my first thought of the day is all about What's Next?

I mean it's almost been 20 years since I "LANDED" on the planet EARTH :P and I am amazed by the quality of time I have spent so far. I wanna live more and I want to explore more. My first thought of the day is all about what's in store for me??

I think probably that's what makes me what I am today :)

  And in the end


" Leave back all your worries and troubles of yesterday,
Make yourself a silent promise to make today a better day.
Now my dear friend, a brand new day lays ahead of you,
Face it with pride, because it is a gift and is totally new.
May all your goals and ambitions for the day be set,
I wish you have an amazing day and a night without regrets.
Good morning buddy. Have a grand day! "
  (src wishafriend.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment