Friday 16 November 2012

JACK OF ALL TRADE, MASTER OF ONE!

Couple of days back I was again working on my closed project, that is my website or to put precisely web-blog on fashion, www.i-wear-you.com. I bought the domain and hosting in May and since then I didn't posted anything worthy on it. Moreover I deleted all the content of the website and redesigned it, Wordpress MY SAVIOUR !! :D

    And as I was editing my website certain thoughts crosses my mind. How many of us start something with great passion and then left that in between? I think this is the only difference between ordinary and extraordinary man. I personally like music and being a bassist I want to learn more and more but today, I think I am confined to my few basics and nothing else. Same goes with programming and techy stuff, I learn few and forget many I guess. So is this my short-coming?? Maybe Yes!

I am not afraid to accept that yes I NEED TO CHANGE, but the point of realisation should be smooth and impactful enough, that from now on you should not repeat your mistakes. There was a time when I want to try most of the things, but in the end I believe you become JACK OF ALL TRADES AND MASTER OF NONE!

But as one of my senior Anuvrat Parashar, told me one day during a small convo we had in our college cafeteria
     "YOUR APPROACH IN LIFE SHOULD BE, JACK OF ALL TRADE AND MASTER  OF ONE!"

And now I am trying hard to put things back together, to excel in every field and to become the supreme master of my field!

I know my blog ain't that popular, but do share with me what you guys feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment