Thursday 8 November 2012

Failures

It's 8 A.M and I am pretty much sure that in today's exam I am going to do well. Probably this is not the best time to write a blog as such, but still something is up in my mind. The only thing that has been going through my mind is leaving behind failures and moving on!

   Admit it, YES we all must have seen failures in our lives. But, does this stop us from living? It's been  rightly said

"IF YOU HAVE NEVER FAILED, YOU HAVE NEVER LIVED!"

But probably one of the hardest thing is to get up and get going. After meeting any failure in life, we all say we'll get through this but the only thing which is quite difficult is the recovery itself.

Personally speaking I have seen quite a lot of failures but I think they have made me more strong and they have also made me analyse my past mistakes. So anyone who is currently going through rough patch, HANG ON BRO! because there's always light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment